Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spoiled Follicles....

So I went a week without washing my hair and oh did it ever show it.  Since starting my journey I've gone from washing my hair just once a week to twice a week.  I got a little busy this week and was only able to wash my hair once.  Thank goodness my job allows me to wear a hat to work because I really needed to.  My hair was dry and looked very thin.  I'll be back on track this week, because I just can't do that anymore.

And for my "a-ha" moment of the week: as I was straightening my hair today, I realized why my hair has been a bit dry.  For weeks I've been going on about how nice my hair has looked after flat ironing my hair with little to no product but this seems to be the reason as to why I'm experiencing some dryness.  This dryness may have also resulted in the breakage around my temple area.  So because of that I'll be changing my routine.  It is somewhat common knowledge that you must protect your hair when adding heat on a regular basis.  This week I'll go back to using Synergi Salon's Get It Straight Glaze.

P.S. after all of the set backs, the hair still looks pretty good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment