Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Changes...

So this past week we had some great weather.  Any other time I would be happy to experience the climate change but since I'm going through this natural journey, my hair just isn't on the same page as am.
With the moister in the air I had a little struggle with my hair.  Although it still looked good it just wasn't as smooth.  I'm going to have to find a daily moisturizer to use that won't weigh down on my hair.  Before I would use the hair oils that you can find at your local grocery stores but those weighed down my hair when I used them.  They are very similar to those green and blue colored hair grease products we used to use.  
Also one change experienced this recently was a little breakage.  Like most I have this stress point at my temple that gets a little week when I'm stressed out.  Since I've been going through some things think that area fell victim and became a little damaged.  I do think that the issue will improve since I've been going to the gym to try and release some stress so it doesen't affect my hair.  Now just need to learn how to manage my hair while working out. Oh boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment