Sunday, February 13, 2011

What a compliment

So recently a lot of people have been giving me compliments on my hair.  I've had several friends ask me if I had just got my hair done at the salon.  They become shocked when I tell them "no I did it my self."
These compliments further convince me that I don't need to waste my money spending hours in the salon ruining my hair with harsh chemicals.  I just simply need to wash and condition my hair on a regular basis and its natural beauty and shine will come through.
You know I don't even use a lot of product when taking care of my hair.  I usually just wash and condition then straighten my hair with no product.  I just use a little anti-frizz serum as a finishing touch.  And that helps me save even more money with not having to buy styling products.  And we all know that I can use a little money saved her and there.  Lol.
Well I'll talk to you guys later.  Check out some examples of my work.






No comments:

Post a Comment