Sunday, February 6, 2011

I used to visit the hair salon every two weeks. Yeah that's right, every two weeks. Do you understand how much money was spent doing that. A LOT!!!

Now at this present time I am not in the career field that I'd like to be, I'm just a customer service representative and money is tight. So going to the salon every two weeks was a lot on my small finances. However, things have changed.

Now that I am going natural I visit the salon less often. With that, I of course save some money. Not that I decide to go natural for that reason. I've always stated that I want to rescue my hair, but the fact that I'm rescuing my finances as well is a huge plus!

With the money I save I get to organize my small finances. Also I can put that money else where such as spending money to hang out with friends and family and buying supplies so that I can take care of my own hair. For instance I bought a new flat iron.

I usually go with a ceramic tourmaline iron but this time I went with a titanium iron. And here's the results from using it.




So now I'm going to continue to save money and see what else I can gain. I'll let you guys now what I get next time. Take care.

P.S.  Don't forget to follow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment