Sunday, March 6, 2011

Changes made.

So last week I told you all how my hair styling regimen changed and how my hair suffered.  Well I went back to the techniques I previously practiced and it worked.

Now first I went back to washing my hair twice a week.  So this past Wednesday I did just that.  This time I used the Get It Straight Glaze from the Synergi Salon but I also used some hair oil that I had.  It's one of those Africa's Best or Proclaim brands.  Well I didn't like the outcome.  My hair looked nice but it was weighed down and didn't style as easily as I wold have liked it to.

Now on Saturday I again washed my hair but this time I just used the glaze and got the results I wanted.  I made sure I didn't use too much so that I didn't ruin my flat iron.  I wish I had pictures to show you but I didn't think to take any once I was done.

The only thing now that's bothering me is my hair and the weather.  It's not staying completely smooth especially when it rains or if there's a bit of humidity in the air.  With this upcoming spring season I'm a little worried about that.  Oh well I'm sure I'll find a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment