Sunday, January 16, 2011

IDK....

My apologies for not posting last week.  I caught the bug that a lot of us had and not only was I lazy with my writing but I was lazy with my hair care.  Yea I know.  Shame on me.  Thank goodness my job allows me to wear knit hats because I just couldn't wake up early enough to run a comb through my hair.  I've gotten better so I should get back to my normal self.
Not much has changed with my hair.  I had my ends trimmed for New Year's to start the year off right.  I must say that I love getting my ends trimmed.  I feel a sense of freshness each time as the dead weight falls off.  Also it makes my hair look nice and clean with a drastic style.  Trimming my ends also gets me closer to having a full head of curls instead of opting for the BIG CHOP!  I just can't bring my self to do it, as I've mentioned before.
Well I hate to keep it short and sweet but I didn't have much to inform you all about this week.  Well its tax time so let's hope I'll be able to use a portion of my refund to invest into a great flat iron.  Until next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment