Sunday, March 13, 2011

This Weather....

So this weather really has my hair looking funky.  I'm not sure what to do but when the weather mixes with my new natural textures it's not a good look.  It's not that it looks that bad it just feels weird.  When I step outside I can just feel the elements hit my hair and it just feels gross.  Oh well I'll just look to see what I can do to keep it looking better through the warmer season.

I do know however, that since I've made the changes in my regimen have improved several other aspects of my hair.  There is again less breakage and the pressure points that suffered the most have seen improvement as well.  Well I have an appointment this week with the Synergi Salon so I'll let you all know the information that I pick up from my visit.  See ya next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment