Sunday, March 27, 2011

Still Going Strong.

So I don't have much to post this week.  I know it's disappointing seeing as though I didn't post last week.  It's just my hair is doing great.  I'm seeing lots of progress and I'm satisfied with my results so far.

My hair is thick and full.  I'm starting to see more curls.  It's just great.

A lot of people have told me that my hair seems shorter than what they are used to, but I didn't just get a hair cut.  It should grow back to its normal length sometime soon.  It always does.  Plus, like I said before, it helps me get closer to my goal.

Well this week I'm going to try something new with my hair.  I don't want to say what that is just yet because I don't want to set a goal and it comes out looking like a hot mess.  I don't want to let anyone down...lol.  Well I guess I'll just talk to you all next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment